Are you a travel blogger born or living in the Balearic Islands? Then you can join Baleares Travel Bloggers! If you want to become a member of #BalearesTB, simply read the information below and fill out the registration form.
– Be born or residing in the Balearic Islands.
– Have an at least 6 month old travel blog that is updated periodically.
– Be of legal age.
– Visibility in the main social networks.
– Attend technical and training workshops such as SEO, photography, WordPress, writing, online community management, etc.
– Participate in activities organized by the association such as traveling talks, excursions, photowalks, etc.
– Be part of a united community of bloggers from the same region.
– Participate in blog trips organized by the association.
– Increase your visibility in the tourism sector.
– Collaborate with travel blogger associations across Spain (BcnTB, MadridTB, GaliciaTB, AndalucíaTB, CyLTB and those that may arise) and around the world.
– Collaborate with NGO’s.
– Advice on your blog, or professional development, if needed, from people in similar situations.
– Attend periodic meetings with the different members of the association.
– Exercise the right to vote in assemblies.
– Receive a banner for your blog identifying you as an official member of #BalearesTB.
The annual registration fee is € 30. As a non-profit association, we rely on this fee to cover basic expenses of the association, such as maintenance of the website, promotion in social networks and organizing and hosting activities such as workshops, events, and meetings, etc. The fee is payable each January. No discount will be given to registrations occurring throughout the year.
We believe transparency is key to our success as an association, and so we promise to make our accounts available to all requesting members. To become a member, simply fill out the registration form below and, once approved, we will provide you with details for payment of the annual fee.